Sunday, August 22, 2010

14 weeks and counting

Today Peanut Colliver is 14 weeks, 1 day old.  Now the size of a lemon, baby is now able to move in fluid, smooth movements.  Also, baby may be developing hair on his/ her head and eyebrows.  The major organs and systems, which have been developing over the past 3 months, are mostly completed and just need some refining over the next 6 months.  Baby's job is now to grow, grow, grow and practice, practice, practice!

On August 10, we had a very important doctor visit.  Having successfully completed 2 ultrasounds with our RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist), we were released to Dr. Schwarz, my regular OB.  During this visit, I completed all the necessary tests and bloodwork.  Also, I was able to hear Peanut's heartbeat again.  Clearly, Peanut is already an active baby, as the doc had to repeatedly adjust the doppler to catch the heartbeat.  Everything still looks great-- and I was very glad to hear that things are looking "routine".  

No comments:

Post a Comment